Dr. Rohini S Nair
Dr. Rohini S Nair, Associate Professor, has a teaching and research experience of over 11 years. She holds Post Graduation in Management with specialization in HR and Marketing from Bhavan's Royal Institute of Management, Kochi and was the Gold Medalist of the batch.
read more +
Her areas of interest include Human Behavior, Business Analytics and Research. She also handles papers including business communication, Information Technology, Organizational Analysis and global human resource management. She has presented and published papers in several national and international conferences and journals and has guided several research projects.
Read less -
- Ph.D. in Management from Alagappa University, Karaikudi in the area of Workplace Spirituality.
- PGDM from Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management, Kochi (AICTE Approved), specialisation in Human Resource Management (Major) and Marketing (Minor).
- BA in English Literature form St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam under MG University.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Exploring the Effect of Workplace Spirituality on Job
- Embeddedness’ in the 4th International HR Conference on Building Organizations of Tomorrow: Leadership Challenges of Human Capital in a Digital Workplace organized by K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai on February 3rd and 4th, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Investigating the Impacts of Workplace Spirituality on Ethical Climate’ in the 6th Annual International Conference on Sustainability (SusCon-VI) organized by IIM Shillong on 2nd to 44th March, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Dimensions of Organizational Justice and Work Engagement among Health Care Professionals’ in the International Research Conference organized by International Association of Research and Development Organization (IARDO) held at Indian Federation of United Nations Association, Delhi on 16th July, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Understanding the Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Workplace Spirituality: The Moderating Role of Knowledge Sharing Intention’ in the 17th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) held at the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore on 20 -21, November, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Workplace Spirituality – An Emerging Template for Breaking Organizational Silence’ in the PAN IIM World Management Conference held at IIM Lucknow on December 14-16, 2017.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Workplace Spirituality – A New Paradigm for Knowledge
- Sharing and OBSE; Role of Locus of Control’ in the 11th Indian Subcontinent Decision Sciences Institute (ISDSI) International Conference held at IIM Tiruchirappalli on December 27-30, 2017.
- Presented a paper on ‘Examining the Relationship between Workplace Spirituality and Silence Behaviour – The Mediating Role of PJ Fit’ in the 12th Indian Subcontinent Decision Sciences Institute (ISDSI) International Conference held at SP Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai.
- Presented a paper on "Examining the Effect of Positive Affectivity Among the Star
- Hotel Employees: The Role of Perceived Organizational Support" in the International Conference on Recent Trends in Global Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality Research organized by Alagappa University, Karaikudi in September 2019.
- Presented a paper titled “The New Normal in Education – Comprehending the Stages of Concern through the Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM)” in the 24th Nirma International Conference in Management (NICOM) organized by Nirma University, Ahmedabad from January 7-9,2021.
- Presented a paper titled “Inclusive Leadership and Employee Resilience; Post-Pandemic strategies for Organizational Identification” in the International Management Conference 2021 organized by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bodh Gaya on 23rd and 24th April, 2021.
- Published a paper titled ‘Revisiting the Revitalizing Role of Culture and Learning in
- Building Organizational Image’ in the International Journal of Research in Management and Business Studies (IJRMBS), Vol. 3, Issue 1, Jan-March 2016.
- Published a paper titled ‘A Link between POS and HR Practices: A Review of Literature’ in the International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management (IJRCM), Vol.6, Issue 1, January 2016.
- Published a paper titled ‘Exploring the Effect of Workplace Spirituality on Job Embeddedness’ in the Cogent Business and Management online journal, Taylor & Francis, Vol. 4, Issue 1,
- Published a paper titled ‘Workplace Spirituality – An Emerging Template for Breaking Organizational Silence’ in the International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences (IJRESS), Vol.8, Issue 2, February 2018.
- Published a paper titled ‘Investigating the Impact of Workplace Spirituality on Ethical Climate’ in the IUP Journal of Organizational Behaviour, Vol. XVII, No. 3, July 2018.
- Published a paper titled "Understanding the Effect of Psychological Capital on Knowledge Sharing Intention – The Moderating Role of Happiness at Work" in Zenith International Journal Of Business Economics & Management Research (ZIJBEMR), Vol.8 Issue 11, November 2018, ISSN 2249- 8826.
- Published a paper titled ‘Happiness at Workplace – The Role of Psychological Capital’ in the Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, October 2019.
- Published a paper titled “Examining the Effect of Positive Affectivity on Altruism among the Star Hotel Employees; The Role of Perceived Organizational Support” in the Test Engineering and Management Journal, January-February, 2020, ISSN: 0193 - 4120 Page No. 4819 – 4825.
- Published a paper titled 'Does Inclusive Leadership Reduce Emotional Dissonance among Teachers? – Investigating the Mediating Role of Psychological Empowerment Climate and Organizational Justice', in the Global Journal of Management and Business Research (A), Volume XX, Issue 1, Version 1, ISSN: 0975-5853, April 2020.
- Published a paper titled 'Knowledge Sharing: Will it Enhance the Link between Self-Efficacy and Workplace Spirituality?', in the International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH), ISSN: 2394-0913 (Online), Volume-4 Issue-9, May 2020.
- Published a paper titled ‘Will Self-Monitoring Enhance the Relational Dimension of Workplace Spirituality?', in the Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, ISSN 2347-9493, April 2020.
- Published a book titled “Exploring the effect of workplace Spirituality on Job Embeddedness”, Lambert Academic publishing.
- Article Published
- Published an article titled “Realigning the Workforce through Workplace Spirituality and Leadership” in the National Institute of Personnel Management Souvenir, December 2019.
Area of interests
- Business Analytics
- Research Methodology
- Performance Management
- Organizational Analysis and Processes
- Compensation Management
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Planning and Development
- Information Technology for Managers
- Global Human Resource Management
- Organizational Change and Development
External Sessions as Resource Person
- The Invited resource person for a session on “Managing yourself” during the “Conference on Welding Technologies Towards Athmanirbhar Bharath Abhiyan in Ship Building and Engineering Industries” organized by Indian Institute of Welding
- Served as the resource person for the orientation programme of LLB batch of School of Legal Studies, CUSAT on ‘Are You in? - Moving Towards an Agile Mindset’.